Thursday, December 6, 2012

Welcome to Bit Rate!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Some of you may be wondering what it is I'm trying to do here and why you should care. Well, my goal here is to take aspects of games both new and old and analyze them in depth. This could range from dissecting the buildup and result of a particular moment in a game, exploring some of the potential metaphors or themes, or just picking apart a common mechanic and discussing the pros and cons of it's modern usage.

I'll likely be playing around a bit with the exact format and presentation, so any feedback you have (positive or negative) is welcomed! Do you think I'm too long winded? Would you prefer some video content? Do I not explain certain concepts very well? Would you prefer I stop posing theoretical questions to you?  Anything at all, just let me know in either the comments or by throwing me an email at tevoul@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment